Dublin Group Activity Activities
Showing all 2 results
- Experience Dublin Castle in all its splendour
- Access to special locations
- Bypass queues
- Often not enough time to take it all in
- Not all areas are wheelchair accessible
- Could be canceled on short notice due to political events
Guinness Storehouse Tour PricesChoose from a selection of exciting Guinness Storehouse Tours. Pick Skip the Line tours to avoid long lines and make the most of your experience of the storehouse and brewery museums. Enjoy a free pint and admire the view of Dublin from the Gravity Bar. For a truly special experience, consider booking the Connoisseur tour. This price includes access to a private bar on the 4th floor of the storehouse and lessons from a true Guinness connoisseur on how to craft the perfect pint.
Opening TimesThe Guinness Storehouse is open to the public 7 days a week Mon-Sun: 09:30-17:00 Last admission is at 17:00 JUL - AUG Mon-Sun: 09:30-18:00 Last admission is at 18:00
Skip the Line Tours:These include the price of admission, 1 free pint of Guinness /or 1 soft drink for children under 18, and access to all areas of the tour. This ticket also guarantees to skip the lines.
Connoisseur Experience Tours:All inclusive tour that also offers a personalized experience with a Guinness connoisseur. 2 Free pints of Guinness and a Guinness Storehouse souvenir are included.
- 1 Pint of Guinness
- Best view of Dublin city
- Interactive Tour
- Entry queues can be long in peak season
- Gravity Bar can be noisy and crowded during popular times