Johannesburg Day Trip Activities
Showing all 5 results
Get ready to pump your inner thrill-seeker with high doses of adrenaline on one of the most exciting outdoor adventure activities at Sun City Resort. ...
This mini-tour of the Kruger National Park is a brilliant way to spend your weekend. Seek out the Big 5, many different mammals and species of birds, and then finish off in the beautiful landscape of the Drakensberg. ...
- Tour of the park and the Small Drakensberg mountain range
- All inclusive
- Very popular, requires booking far in advance
Going on safari is one of the highlights when visiting South Africa, and Johannesburg safari tours are arguably some of the best in the country. There are several game reserves near Johannesburg that boast incredible wildlife - including the famous Big Five - for travelers to enjoy. ...
- A variety of options to choose from
- Pick either a morning, afternoon or full-day tour
- Transport is typically included
- Not wheelchair friendly
- Travel is required
Imagine spending an afternoon frolicking in the undulating, turquoise surf of the palm-tree lined Valley of Waves, in what is seemingly perennial summer in Sun City. ...
- Surf and safari in one
- 3 hour game drive
- Explore Sun City and the Valley of Waves
- Lunch not included
- Be prepared for a full day of activities
- So much to do, so little time!
There are few experiences that top being able to see the Big 5. Some of the earth’s most majestic creatures, in their natural habitat, are all on show during these half and full day safari tours through the famous Kruger National Park. These are guaranteed to be the most amazing Johannesburg to Kruger National Park tours. We've compared them so that you can find the the perfect tour for you! ...
- Up-close viewings of the Big 5
- Very knowledgeable guide
- No meals included
- Game sightings not guaranteed