Rome Sightseeing Activities
Showing all 4 results
Welcome to the Colosseum! One of, if not the, most iconic landmarks found anywhere on our planet, and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Situated in the center of Rome, tours of the Colosseum are both well suited to your itinerary needs and conveniently located to some of Rome’s other attractions! ...
- See one of the greatest man-made landmarks in the world
- Skip the thousands of queuing people
- Get an insider’s guide into the history of the monument from local professionals
- Lots of walking
- No hotel pickup
- No wheelchair accessibility
St. Peter’s Basilica is known as one of the most popular tourist attractions found in Rome and throughout the world. From pilgrims to historians, this ancient landmark has become the cultivator for many an individual’s life-changing experiences. ...
- Get to see the Vatican in all its glory
- Bypass any and all the queues
- Have access to special locations
- Often not enough time to take it all in
- No wheelchair access
- Could be canceled at any time due to religious functions
When in Rome, do as the Romans do! That’s the advice we would give anyone looking to visit the "home of Italian heritage". The locals will show you the most authentic time within the city if you allow them, and if there’s one thing you’re going to need, its a guide through the queues of tourists. ...
- Combined tours make for more simple planning
- More seen in less time
- Options are available for a variety
- No pickup or drop-off
- Lots of walking
- Very busy/full day
- Dresscode for places of worship and museums
The Galleries Borghese is an essential stop for any art lover in Rome. This historic art gallery based in the eternal city holds some absolute masterpieces by many famous painters. The Borghese Museum has carefully controlled entry - allowing the place to never get crowded. This means that booking your ticket in advance is important, to guarantee access to this amazing gallery. ...
- Expert guides that speak English
- Skip-the-line tickets
- A small group tour in an uncrowded gallery
- Not accessible for those with disabilities