Showing 1–12 of 151 results
Take an adventure through the bush in a slightly different way. Hop onto the back on a quad bike and speed, or roll, through the wilderness in Hazyview, taking in the gorgeous sites of the Panorama Route. ...
- Professional gear and guide
- Great family fun
- No meals or drinks provided
Get your adrenaline pumping with a big swing across the third largest gorge in the world. If that isn’t your style, you can enjoy an exhilarating zip line ride across the gorge, and take in the beautiful views of the Graskop Falls. ...
- Professional crew and staff
- Incredibly safe
- No meals or drinks provided
An exhilarating and fun experience with speed included! Go ziplining 60m above the beautiful Sunday River and enjoy South Africa’s longest, highest and fastest double zipline. This adventurous activity promises an adrenaline rush and a scenic tour in one. So, make a journey down to Addo Elephant National Park to enjoy this perfect activity in combination with a safari, canoeing or the giant swing. ...
- There are many different activities to choose from
- Adrenaline activity combined with scenic views
- Not suitable for people with disabilities
- People who are afraid of heights shouldn't participate
Get ready to pump your inner thrill-seeker with high doses of adrenaline on one of the most exciting outdoor adventure activities at Sun City Resort. ...
Immerse yourself in conspiracy theories and alien fun! See the infamous Area 51, the Extraterrestrial Highway, desolate Nevada desert, and ancient Indian petroglyphs that look suspiciously alien! ...
- Fun and interesting
- Great way to explore the area
- Your guide can fill in all the details and answer your burning questions
- Everything is provided
- does not cater to disabled people
- It’s a long tour for small children or people with illnesses and back problems
Explore the Catalan wine tradition and taste Cava, a sparkling wine unique to the area. Admire the beauty and tradition of the farms while you learn about its history and making. ...
- This Barcelona Cava tour explores the history and culture of the region
- Fun and easy-going day
- You get to drink world-class wine
- Beautiful area and lovely farms
- Romantic getaway and great for older families
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food is not included
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the tastings
Step back in time and enjoy the Holy Land Experience! With award-winning live performances, a Scriptorium museum, and lots of fun activities, it’s great family fun. ...
- Fun and family-friendly
- Entertaining and educational for everyone
- Well-maintained and good staff
- Operates in all weather conditions so you won’t miss out
- Transport is not included
- More enjoyable for the religiously-minded
- Food and drink is not included in the ticket price
Enjoy the thrill of your life when booking your Ferrari World Abu Dhabi tickets. The world’s largest indoor theme park on Yas Island promises an exciting day for the whole family! ...
- An adrenaline-filled day out for the whole family
- Enjoy the world’s largest indoor theme park
- Feel the rush of Ferrari-inspired rides and attractions
- Explore exclusive behind-the-scenes of the world of Ferrari
- Food and beverages are not included
- Exclusive experiences are an additional cost
- Restrictions on some rides: height, pregnancy and injuries
Explore one of the oldest plantations in the lower Mississippi Valley and ride in a Louisiana swamp boat. Step back in time and experience the antebellum south, this 5-hour tour combines two famous Louisiana attractions into one trip! ...
- Tour the oldest plantation along the lower Mississippi Valley
- This tour is well organized, your whole trip will be narrated by a local guide
- Vehicles have air conditioning
- The boat you will ride in will be open-sided and covered
- A minimum of 10 participants are required for this tour to operate
Atlantis, an oasis of perfectly white sand. Dunes rising into the sky as far as the eye can see. Explore this breathtaking landscape by spending the day finding your balance and technique from a professional guide before ripping down the snow-white dunes of Atlantis. ...
- Exquisite natural beauty
- Towering white dunes all around
- Conveniently close to Cape Town
- Sand everywhere
- Weather dependant
- Physically exhausting
If you've ever wanted to go abseiling, Table Mountain is one of the best places to try it! This adventure is definitely one you'll never forget. Table Mountain's unrivaled natural beauty combined with the excitement of abseiling off a sheer cliff is sure to secure this wonderful memory forever. ...
- Enjoy views from the famous Table Mountain
- All equipment provided
- 100% safe
- Weather dependent
- You'll have to find your own way up and down the mountain
- Terrifying if you suffer from extreme vertigo
Join the vultures soaring above the plains of Pilanesburg National park. Experience this natural wonderland from a hot air balloon, spying game as far as the eye can see. With a chance to see the big five while enjoying a champagne breakfast, this is truly an amazing opportunity. ...
- Chance to see Big 5
- Exquisite scenic views
- Thrilling adventure
- Breakfast with champagne
- Can be cold
- Weather dependent