Showing 1–12 of 135 results
Take an adventure through the bush in a slightly different way. Hop onto the back on a quad bike and speed, or roll, through the wilderness in Hazyview, taking in the gorgeous sites of the Panorama Route. ...
- Professional gear and guide
- Great family fun
- No meals or drinks provided
Get your adrenaline pumping with a big swing across the third largest gorge in the world. If that isn’t your style, you can enjoy an exhilarating zip line ride across the gorge, and take in the beautiful views of the Graskop Falls. ...
- Professional crew and staff
- Incredibly safe
- No meals or drinks provided
An exhilarating and fun experience with speed included! Go ziplining 60m above the beautiful Sunday River and enjoy South Africa’s longest, highest and fastest double zipline. This adventurous activity promises an adrenaline rush and a scenic tour in one. So, make a journey down to Addo Elephant National Park to enjoy this perfect activity in combination with a safari, canoeing or the giant swing. ...
- There are many different activities to choose from
- Adrenaline activity combined with scenic views
- Not suitable for people with disabilities
- People who are afraid of heights shouldn't participate
After a long day, mark the start of a memorable evening with a stunning view from the water. Take your pick from the many options for an unforgettable sunset cruise along Durban's coastline. ...
Get ready to pump your inner thrill-seeker with high doses of adrenaline on one of the most exciting outdoor adventure activities at Sun City Resort. ...
Immerse yourself in conspiracy theories and alien fun! See the infamous Area 51, the Extraterrestrial Highway, desolate Nevada desert, and ancient Indian petroglyphs that look suspiciously alien! ...
- Fun and interesting
- Great way to explore the area
- Your guide can fill in all the details and answer your burning questions
- Everything is provided
- does not cater to disabled people
- It’s a long tour for small children or people with illnesses and back problems
This guided behind-the-scenes tour is a must for baseball fans. Experience this famous ballpark just like the players do by gaining access to the most important areas of the stadium. ...
- This tour gives you a real in-depth look into how your favorite MLB players experience game day.
- You’ll be able to see areas of the stadium off limits to the general public.
- No food or drink is provided.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible but no wheelchairs are provided.
- This tour is only given in English.
Explore the Catalan wine tradition and taste Cava, a sparkling wine unique to the area. Admire the beauty and tradition of the farms while you learn about its history and making. ...
- This Barcelona Cava tour explores the history and culture of the region
- Fun and easy-going day
- You get to drink world-class wine
- Beautiful area and lovely farms
- Romantic getaway and great for older families
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food is not included
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the tastings
Step back in time and enjoy the Holy Land Experience! With award-winning live performances, a Scriptorium museum, and lots of fun activities, it’s great family fun. ...
- Fun and family-friendly
- Entertaining and educational for everyone
- Well-maintained and good staff
- Operates in all weather conditions so you won’t miss out
- Transport is not included
- More enjoyable for the religiously-minded
- Food and drink is not included in the ticket price
Enjoy the thrill of your life when booking your Ferrari World Abu Dhabi tickets. The world’s largest indoor theme park on Yas Island promises an exciting day for the whole family! ...
- An adrenaline-filled day out for the whole family
- Enjoy the world’s largest indoor theme park
- Feel the rush of Ferrari-inspired rides and attractions
- Explore exclusive behind-the-scenes of the world of Ferrari
- Food and beverages are not included
- Exclusive experiences are an additional cost
- Restrictions on some rides: height, pregnancy and injuries
Explore one of the oldest plantations in the lower Mississippi Valley and ride in a Louisiana swamp boat. Step back in time and experience the antebellum south, this 5-hour tour combines two famous Louisiana attractions into one trip! ...
- Tour the oldest plantation along the lower Mississippi Valley
- This tour is well organized, your whole trip will be narrated by a local guide
- Vehicles have air conditioning
- The boat you will ride in will be open-sided and covered
- A minimum of 10 participants are required for this tour to operate
Experience the stunning and historic Dolby Theatre where you can be a celebrity for the day. Enjoy an inside look at the iconic stage and hidden gems in this Hollywood treasure. ...
- Guided tour of the theatre
- Entrance fee included
- Can be affected by the scheduling of shows/performances
- No eating in the venue